For Advanced Training contact Donna Whitmore:
A trained dog is a happy dog. Trained dogs are not restricted where they go because they are quiet and well-behaved. Problem behaviours disappear when dogs are positively reinforced for basic behaviours. Dog / handler teams are taught to communicate with each other in a relationship built on trust and mutual respect. The results are a dog that knows his job and enjoys his work, and a handler that understands the dog.
What We Offer
- Group and Private Sessions
- Basic Class – Foundation Training Basic Behaviours
- Canadian Association of Rally Obedience – All Levels
- Canadian Kennel Club – All Obedience Levels
- Agility Association of Canada – All Levels
- Specialty Classes – Offered at different times during the year.
Including Tricks and Games, Recall, Attention and Heeling, Tracking
- Guest speakers
- Fun Matches